Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Mmmm.... Books...

So yea... Last night I was supposed to post. Didn't do it. Oops. Anywho, I got my bookcase! Here it is:
Canadian Tire special, $30! Gotta put it together... I'll likely do it tonight. I'm gonna be at Gowan's place a lot now, I can have my books!!!!!! Accidentally took my one book I'm reading right now over there. Oh well.
Last night Pete came over. Finally. Missed him sooooooo much! Yea... He's gone already. Oh well. It was a nice visit while it lasted.
Posting at school. Gotta love it. I'll maybe post tonight. We'll see. Depends on whether I get online at all... Most likely, I'm going to Myles' place after checking the stores for Eragon... Myles convinced me I've gotta read the book before the movie comes out. I think I saw it in Walmart, I'm gonna have to check now.
Well, I'd better actually look like I'm doing something. It is class, after all. Even if we only have 5 or 10 minutes left.... Maybe I'll get the title for my Powerpoint presentation I have to do!

No comments: