Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hermes the Hermit Crab

Well, yesterday I slept in and missed classes. Good thing I'd sent an email the previous night saying I likely wouldn't be in because I didn't feel well. Today I went to school, first class came and went, then we went to second class. There was no instructor. We all just fooled around on the internet anyways. Next class we didn't have an instructor, either, so my friends and I skipped out the rest of the day.
One friend had a dead car because someone left his lights on last night after driving home from the bar, so I gave him a boost. Apparantly I'm the only one with enough forethought to actually carry booster cables. Everyone else has CAA (Canadian equivalent to AAA). Even I have CAA coverage, but I prefer to boost my own car or change my own tire instead of waiting for someone else to do it for me. Silly people.
Well, I came home and started playing Tibia, a game that Myles is totally addicted to. I played it till after dinner sometime, when Cutler showed up. It was completely random, apparantly he'd been visiting Nadine just before me. Well, he invited himself in, and into my room where I'd been playing the game, and parked himself on my bed. He even gave me a Subway cookie! Somehow we decided we should go to Future Shop to look for a graphics card for his computer.
Well, we went to Future Shop. We looked at graphics cards. After browsing, he decided he needed to get a new computer. This resulted in us driving all over the city looking at computers. He didn't like any of them, so we headed home.
On the way home, we decided to stop for slurpees. Cutler then said he'd buy mine for me if I gave him a back massage, and, because I'm broke, I agreed. Well, the slurpee was really good. Not as good as the one place back home, but probably the best in this city. When we got back here, he saw the movie The Ringer, and said he hadn't watched it, so we popped it in and watched it for a while, until he remembered that I owed him a massage. Well, we threw couch cusions on the floor, and I sat on his butt and gave him a massage while we were watching the movie.
That's how my roommate found us when she came home. It was kinda funny because she couldn't see his face, so all she saw was me sitting on some guy who was obviously not Pete. Well, he seemed to enjoy the massage. Those massages of mine can put Pete right to sleep, so they must be pretty relaxing. He had to leave before the movie was done so he'd be home when his girl got home, so we lent it to him.
We then went to Walmart to see about a ring for Michelle's mother's present. I ended up buying a bottle of glow-in-the-dark nailpolish (yes, I'm obsessed with glow-in-the-dark stuff), and a pretty little bracelet/earrings set. Going to alter it so it's a necklace. just gotta get around to doing that.
Supper was leftovers again. This time it was KD from the other night. We also got pumpkin pie at walmart, so that was dessert, but it isn't very good. Going to have to get a recipe from Mom for pumpkin pie. Well... that brings us to now. Gotta clean my fishtanks. Then after I finish, we're gonna watch Ren & Stimpy, Michelle bought a dvd of them when we were in walmart. Ren & Stimpy are the greatest. Well, I'm sure I'll be back soon. Tomorrow night is our going out night, and we plan to have a party both Friday and Saturday nights, if we can manage it.
Michelle let her hermit crab out for a walk a while ago, and forgot about it for 1/2 an hour, so he was lost. It took the two of us 10 minutes to find him. Kind of funny. Well, I'm off. Got cleaning to do so that my room and my fishies look presentable for when we have our party Friday.

No comments: