Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sharked...

Well, so this will be two posts in one day. Yay. After school today was great. I actually accomplished stuff! Well, something, anyways. I got that bookcase together! The pre-drilled holes were a little crooked, but for $30, what else can you expect. I got my half box of books unpacked, still have to convince Reuben he needs to help me get the full box up the stairs, though.
Cutler called me wanting to play pool, so I convinced Myles and Reuben to come with us. Reuben wanted to go to the gym and work out, but after I pestered him enough he agreed to come with us. Well, Myles has apparantly gotten good at pool. He kicked my ass several times. Good thing he kept losing by sinking the white instead of the black, lol. I only actually won one game. What a bad night!
Well, we eventually all decided it was time to go home, so Cutler dropped us off at Myles' place. Of course, Myles disappeared straight into his room. I sat down and watched tv, and so did Reuben. We played Spider Solitaire on his laptop at the same time as we watched news. How exciting. Well, tomorrow I might be able to convince him to help me by carrying my last books upstairs for me. We'll see. I'm sure you can guess where I'll be for the next few weeks.

No comments: