Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Bear Crawl...

Yea... Don't know if I mentioned it before. If not, I'll be saying a little something about it next time I post. So I'm posting at Gowan's place on one of his roommate's laptops. I need a laptop. Spend the past couple of hours sending my photos off of my cell to my email, because I have to send it in for repairs. Again. This time, it's their fault. When I got it back from Samsung after its screen repair, the vibrate function didn't work. Still doesn't. So that means it's gonna be gone forever again. Grr.
Well, I'd post about something else... But I promised a friend I wouldn't. Too bad, it would've been interesting. I've got a mock interview in a few hours. It's part of writing skills... Although I don't get how interviews have anything to do with writing... Oh well.
I should probably get outta here... I'll post again tomorrow before going to the bar if I remember... It's gonna be a fun night. I plan to drink as much as I can. It's been a miserable week. Total relaxation time.

No comments: