Sunday, October 15, 2006

So today's a lazy Sunday. Well, it would be if I didn't have mounds of homework. It was a nice enough weekend, went to the bar on Friday. It was full of old people, but the pool tables were empty, so we had fun there. Had another "Party Boy" dancing for me, he even bought me a drink.
My roommate, her "friend", and I wanted to play doubles, so I went up to a guy and asked him to play with me. He was pretty decent looking, and a little more friendly than a guy would be if he knew I had a man, but it was all good fun. He goes to the same school as me, so I'll likely be seeing him again. Can't remember his name, though... John? Maybe. Oh well. He was fairly tall, which made it rather difficult to talk to him in that bar, cuz it's way too loud there.
Bought a few fish yesterday, too... Two pleco's and two Kuhli Loaches.
Pleco

Kuhli loach

I love loaches. Such interesting little critters. I'm thinking one of my cichlids is gonna be laying eggs soon, problem is, the last batch of babies I got isn't old enough to get rid of yet, so I'm gonna be very overpopulated by them soon.
Electric Yellow Cichlid

So that's what my fishies look like. I've got quite a few of the electric yellows. Anyone want some? I'll give em to you cheap... I don't know what to do!
Oh well. I'm sure I'll figure something out. Anywho, yea... Yesterday we did nothing all day, except for the fish shopping... Watched Ultra Violet and Tokyo Drift. Today, it's back to homework. I guess I'll get to it.

No comments: