Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Fishies

So here we are. Midterms for me are next week... So far I have one scheduled on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Lucky me. That leaves one to schedule yet. Oh dear. There's only one class that I'm not sure what's going on in, so I should be fine.
Last night a bunch of us went out to see Jackass 2. Such a funny movie! I was laughing like the whole time, and I couldn't even sit through the first one, lol... Not sure I could watch it a second time, but the first time was great. After the movie I went over to one of the guy's places. There was my four guy friends and me. Good times, of course. They got talking about all sorts of sex stuff, we were all laughing, then they realized that I was there. It was pretty funny. I was sure laughing at them, anyways. I tried to steal one of their chairs cuz there were only 4 chairs, but he picked me up and put me on the ground. Oh well. I tried, lol. Apparantly thinking heavy thoughts doesn't work.
Pete visited for the day, but I barely saw him. He went and helped move his friend's ex's couch from one place to another, then went to his friend's for an "all guy" poker night... When I told my guy friends that, they were like "Yep, he's bangin' her!" and "They're probably having an orgy right now!". All I could do is laugh. If I suspected him of that, he'd be out on his butt so fast his head would spin.
Today one of the guys and I played pool at noon. I got my butt kicked. Bad. Although one game he had an off game, and I actually almost won... Till I made a stupid mistake. Oh well.
Apparantly he hates going up stairs, but watching me go upstairs ahead of him makes it much better, lol... I love having guy friends. They're great. Anywho. I'll get back to chat now. I'm sure they miss me. Cad, be online more often! It's so boring tonight! Nobody on MSN!

No comments: