Thursday, September 21, 2006

Quiz Thing- It's Cad's Fault!!!!

I'm putting this in just cause. People who are my fans, please fill it out! I want to feel like someone actually reads this thing!!!!!!!

Stolen from [info]sunnieelise113... answer in a comment and repost on your own journal for me to reply to you.


1. Your Middle Name:
2. Age:
3. Single or Taken:
4. Favorite Movie:
5. Favorite Song:
6. Favorite Band/Artist:
7. Dirty or Clean:
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings:

HERE COMES THE FUN ... ... ...

1. Do we know each other outside of LJ?
2. What's your philosophy on life?
3. Would you have my back in a fight?
4. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
5. What is your favorite memory of us?
6. Would you give me a kidney?
7. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
8. Would you take care of me when I'm sick?
9. Can we get together and make a cake?
10. Have you heard any rumors of me lately?
11. Do you/have you talk(ed) crap about me?
12. Do you think I'm a good person?
13. Would you drive across country with me?
14. Do you think I'm attractive?
15. If you could change anything about me, would you?
16. What do you wear to sleep?
17. Would you come over for no reason just to hang out?
18. Would you go on a date with me if I asked you?
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?
20. Will you repost this so I can fill it out for you?


Thanks! I'll be posting again soon I hope... Going out tonight, gonna try to get intoxicated without paying for any alcohol, lol... I'll let ya know how that goes!

2 comments:

quick said...

1. Wlliam Francis, yeah I have two so what :P
2. 19
3. Single and taken easily ;)
4. Braveheart
5. Love in an elevator-Aerosmith
6. fav. Artist split between ACDC and Ozzy
7. Dirty is so much funner.
8. neither….for now

Let the fun begin!!

1. Yes
2. Live, love and have fun
3. Why not
4. Only if it was about me.
5. ;)
6. Im sure we could work out a deal of sorts.
7. Firm believer in, "If theres no evidence, then it didn't happen"
8. Sure why not could be fun
9. Mmmmmm cake!
10. Not that I know of
11. Couldn’t find anything bad to say
12. Good in a bad way ;)
13. Sure travelings always fun and even better with good company.
14. Most deffenently!
15. No everythings seeming good to me.
16. Winter, boxers. Summer whatevers the coolest ;)
17. Always fun to be around you so I would say yeah
18. What time and where?
19. Depends on what you had in mind.
20. Almost tempted to create a journal just for that!

Anonymous said...

1. Your Middle Name: Anthony
2. Age: 26
3. Single or Taken: Taken, but not married
4. Favorite Movie: Too many to list
5. Favorite Song: refer to answer 4
6. Favorite Band/Artist: refer to answer 4
7. Dirty or Clean: dirty, all the way
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings: neither

HERE COMES THE FUN ... ... ...

1. Do we know each other outside of LJ? Yes
2. What's your philosophy on life? Always have fun no matter what.
3. Would you have my back in a fight? yes
4. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest? prolly
5. What is your favorite memory of us? all the fun times we've had chatting and on the forum. Never know, there could be a new one around the corner.
6. Would you give me a kidney? prolly
7. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you: You'd never know it, but my mind lives in the gutter. :-P
8. Would you take care of me when I'm sick? Of course
9. Can we get together and make a cake? Yes
10. Have you heard any rumors of me lately? Nope
11. Do you/have you talk(ed) crap about me? Nope
12. Do you think I'm a good person? Yes
13. Would you drive across country with me? Yay, that would be fun!
14. Do you think I'm attractive? Absolutely!!
15. If you could change anything about me, would you? Nothing, but maybe your location ;-)
16. What do you wear to sleep? shorts or nothing
17. Would you come over for no reason just to hang out? sure, it'd be fun ;-)
18. Would you go on a date with me if I asked you? Yep, anytime.
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? That is completely up to you, though I'm sure I could suggest a few things ;-)