Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Spaghetti with Macaroni

So I'm back after a nice little break. Not a whole lot has happened. The bf is still ticking me off. Hasn't called yet and he's been gone over a week... since last week's Monday. He called his parents while I happened to be there, so I got to talk to him on Saturday, and he said he'd call later that night. Still waiting for that call. He's supposed to be getting this weekend off, but doesn't know where I'll be, so who knows where he'll end up.
My car got broken into last night. They didn't actually break anything, but took a few cd's, mostly burnt ones, my very faded fuzzy dice, a really crappy fm transmitter, and my jacket I got from work this year. Must've been really stupid kids, because they didn't touch my deck, or the cd in it, or even my ignition wires, which are exposed from when someone tried to steal it.
School's going pretty good. Even have a couple of good looking guys in my class. Too bad I wasn't single. *Sigh*
Found a great store yesterday. Michael's. It's basically a giant craft store, almost the size of some Walmarts. It's my new favorite. I could spend hours in there. And many hundreds of dollars, too. I can't wait to go back. Even got modelling kits and a nice rainbow of model paints. And other paints... Aisles of them... And drawing supplies... and like 6 aisles of jewelery and beading supplies... I want to go back! I know where I'm going when I get a job...
Well... I should be off. Gotta shower and get some sleep tonight, cuz tomorrow night I'm going to the bar. My roomie and I are taking a cab. It's gonna be interesting to see if we can get home... Knowing us and directions, I don't know. Tomorrow we get high speed internet hooked up too. Probably be online Friday to post some more, some of Thursday's events, maybe pictures. We'll see.

No comments: