Friday, September 01, 2006

Carrots!

Well, Pete came home last night. I was so excited, I practically jumped on him... I really miss him when he's gone... But he's here for the whole weekend! Yay! We've been trying to set up a mini network here with my dad's computer and ours, but it's not been working too well... Got the two computers seeing eachother now, but ours can't access the shared folders on this computer, whereas this computer can access our computer's shared stuff... And the game we tried networking on won't recognize anything... Such a headache! Been at this for hours, just finally gave up for the night. Grr.

Not much else to talk about tonight. Was hoping we'd go out for the night, but guess not. Maybe tomorrow night. We'll see. Should be moving on the weekend, which means I might not get online again for a week or so. Oh well. We'll see.

No comments: