Friday, March 02, 2007

Ugh.

Well. That was a bad, stupid night last night. I'd been planning to go to the bar with my cousin, Sam. Thing is, she lives out in the boonies, so I had to go pick her up. This in itself wouldn't be bad, but we've gotten about a foot of snow in the past week, and the road crews hadn't cleared any of the gravel roads yet. So I had... I think... 5 miles of at least bumper-deep snow to plough thru. Good thing a truck had gone thru a while before me. Almost got stuck many, many times. Did get stuck twice. Glad I got my friend Andrew to come with me. He was a great help. I think I now owe him a few drinks, lol.
When we finally made it back to the city, I got ready and Sam and I went to Houston's. They've finally recovered the pool tables, which was nice. Got myself a pool table, taught Sam how to play. Played against Reuben and Myles a couple of times. Then they left and some old guys kept playing pool with us and hitting on us. But they bought us drinks, and even gave paid up when we won. Strange, yes, but oh well.
We got tired of that (old men hitting on us, hello! they're old enough to be our fathers!), and went down to do some real drinking. We were already tanked by that point, lol. We went for a shot (called a blow job), then went on a short bathroom run, where i broke off one of my heels from my orange stiletto racer boots. Good thing I just bought another pair. Well, we all decided we wanted to dance (Sam and a couple of her friends were with me), but I had a problem. So I broke off the other heel. Yes, I was very drunk.
We were dancing, and the the brother of the guy who Sam was dancing came and joined us. Name of... Tyson. Yes. Well, started dancing with me. Dirty dancing style. Hands everywhere. Lol. I let him, just because I could, and nobody that both Pete and I know was there. I know a few people got a bit more of a view than I would ever normally allow (yes, I was wearing a skirt, silly me). But he complimented me on my dancing, lol. When they announced last call, we went for another shot, then went to the bar for some more mixed drinks. I got two doubles, but as soon as i had my first sip, I realized I had a problem. Those shots made me ill. Very ill. But whiskey makes a good mouthwash in a pinch. Wish I'd never had to find that out. A day later I still feel miserable, and I never get hangovers like that.
Anyways, when I was feeling better, I went out to figure out where everyone else was, they were supposed to be dancing. One of the old guys tried to get me to dance. Then this guy, Dustin, came up to me and asked me. I said to the old guy I'd known Dustin for years (okay, so I've seen him around alot, what's the diff?), so I went and danced with him. Ended up making out with him on the dancefloor! It was the last dance anyways. Got his number. He's actually the military type (can't remember if he's in the reserves or reg forces), but he gave me his number after I wouldn't give him mine. Wouldn't give up, but it was ok, he was good looking, lol. Made out with him a couple more times, once waiting outside for a cab to show up. Five of us (Sam, her friend, some guy they knew, Evan, and I) went to Tyson's place. Don't ask where it was, because I don't know.
Sam and her boy toy disappeared for a while, and I half passed out on the couch. A couple of hours later, Tyson gave us a ride home. Sam decided she wasn't satisfied with the one guy, so Evan came home with us. For some reason, I made out with Tyson real quick before he left. Don't ask why, I could not tell you.
Sam and I stayed up talking for a little while, and I decided to go to bed. 5am was the time. I noticed I'd gotten a message on msn, from Jorden, the guy who's friends with my classmate Jon, and whose name I am constantly forgetting. Cute guy. Well, I sent him a message in reply before going to bed, apparently it was more than a little suggestive. He was online when I finally woke up (at 3pm), and after Sam left, I chatted with him for a while. I'm afraid that things will be interesting tonight, as after he finishes work, he's coming over to watch a movie or something. Oh well. I'll fill you in at a later time. Have fun, and don't do anything I wouldn't do.

No comments: