Monday, March 19, 2007

Thursday...

Well, Thursday Sam and I planned to go to the bar once again. Things went according to schedule (for once!), and we got there just before the rush. And I mean just. Went upstairs cuz the place was empty, played two games of pool, and when i went back downstairs, the place was packed! It was crazy.
Now, there was only one problem with us going to the bar with every intention of getting plastered. We didn't have any money. Well, about $5 each. That doesn't go very far, unfortunately. We still got wasted. We just had to work for our booze. It's surprising how many drinks talking will get you. We hung out mostly with one group of guys I've seen at the bar a lot. I hung out with Steve a bit too. He attempted to teach me how to two-step, but it didn't work out too well. I'd had way too many.
After the bar, Sam and I were outside, wondering what to do. We either had to wait for a taxi or get a ride home. It was then that I spotted Pascal, an old friend from my days in cadets. He's a year older than I am, we'd also been in karate together at one point, but I didn't really have a whole lot of interest in him before. He'd always been a really skinny guy, and I like my guys to be at least somewhat built. I suppose he had been somewhat interested in me at one point, I know he had flirted with me at times. Well, Pascal has filled out. Guess a couple of years on the rigs did it for him.
He didn't even recognize me at first. I guess I'm not exactly the same person I was last time we talked. I dress differently, do my hair differently, wear contacts, makeup, and I certainly act differently. I think the bar was the last place he expected to meet me. Oh, how things have changed.
Well, we got talking, and I found out he had no idea where he and his buddies were going either. Of course, we had been standing outside for about half an hour at this point, and he was hugging me because it was about -20C and I, being the smart person that I am, was wearing a short skirt. After much discussion, it was decided that everyone was going to his buddy's place, us included.
Well, five(!) of us packed into a cab and we went to the west end of the city somewhere. Sam disappeared somewhere or other with someone. Everyone kind of dispersed, leaving Pascal and I sitting on a couch alone. He admitted that I was way... More. Much more than what I had been when he had known me. Said that he'd never expected to see me at Houston's, never mind in the outfit I was in, with my hair colour such a bright red.
Somehow we ended up making out. Not sure how, things were pretty fuzzy. Some stuff I remember clearly, and other stuff... Not at all. Well, with both of us being very much under the influence, we were all over one another. After a while, his buddy reappeared to sleep on the other couch, because apparently his bed had been taken. Pascal and I just sort of sat there for a while, until snores could be heard from the other couch. Then we started with the making out again. Things got hotter, we got braver, all the while he told me how he'd never expected me to be like this. Clothes came off, I ended up losing everything but my skirt, and he mostly lost his pants. We were ready to take it to the next level, but he had a problem. He was too drunk to perform. I decided to help him out a bit, and got to work licking and sucking like I do best. Unfortunately, no amount of work could help him out enough that he was hard, so he told me he'd settle for returning the favour of what I'd done for him.
When we'd done fooling around, we cuddled up on the couch and fell asleep. At around 6 or so, more people appeared, the two guys that had been missing. They both ended up sprawling out on the floor. Their appearance woke Pascal up, and I guess he was feeling more sober than he had a few hours previous, because he was ready to try again.
This time, after I did some sucking, he was ready. Of course, we were on the couch with three other people in the room, but we were still drunk and really didn't care. Most, if not all, of them were asleep anyways. I hope. Well, we realized that we needed some privacy at least, so we moved to the storage room (we were all in the basement), where he sat me on the freezer (turns out he's pretty strong. Can lift me like I don't weigh anything). Now, he's not amazingly well-endowed, but more what I would say is just right. We changed positions, and each one felt good. More than good. And no discomfort whatsoever. Of course, as all good things must come to an end, so did this. When we'd cleaned up, we went back to our couch and went back to sleep.
By the time I'd gotten back to sleep, it was around 8am. We all slept until 11, when the cable guy came to replace a receiver in the living room. Pascal's friend's mom just kind of guided him around us. He found it pretty funny that there was five people randomly sprawled about the room. When he'd finished, we decided that it might actually be time to go home.
Sam, Pascal, and I got a ride to where he'd left his Jimmy the previous night, because it was fairly close to where we'd been (wherever that was...), and because he'd offered to take us home. Well, I gave him directions to where I live, and as he pulled into my driveway, he told me something surprising. He lives exactly five houses down the street from where I am. I told him that if he lives so close, he'd better visit. I really should have gotten his number off of him, but I wasn't exactly thinking straight. Oh well. Hopefully I'll see him some time fairly soon. Thursday night was a lot of fun.

No comments: