Saturday, March 03, 2007

So this one night...

Well, yesterday I promised I'd fill you in on what happened. The thing is... What didn't happen? Oh, it started off innocently enough. On second thought... No, it didn't. This was a booty call, pure and simple. We planned to watch a movie or two, yes, but we also had other things planned. We'd been exchanging text messages via our cells and messenger all day. What about? Well, you're about to find out.
When he finally got here after work, it was already after 10. He'd taken time to clean up a bit, I guess, but he doesn't have to do much to look good. Now, he'd said that it had been a while since he'd gotten any, so I wasn't surprised when he was all over me almost the moment he was inside. Another thing he'd mentioned was the fact that he'd very much doubted I'd be able to deep throat all of him. I'd just figured it was typical male bragging, after all, he's a fairly small guy, can't weigh a whole lot more than I do, and I've not seen many guys who could truthfully claim to be any bigger than mine. I'd said to him that I probably could.
Turns out I was wrong. Fuck, he's big. I'd thought Pete was big, sitting at around... 8 1/2", maybe a bit bigger, but Jorden... Wow. I'd say he's got close to two inches on Pete. A bit bigger around, too, and... Yea. Would really not expect it to look at him. Anyways, back on track here. He was begging me to give him head the moment he had gotten into the apartment. Poor guy was actually shaking. After a bit (not much), I agreed. He was right, couldn't take him all, even though I did try. He came in about 30 seconds flat, maybe a little less time.
After that, he was much more... Civil. We went into the living room and settled down to watch Accepted. Good movie. But this guy is insatiable. I think I sucked him off... 3 times? Maybe more, during the movie! Not that I'm complaining... It was fun. I enjoyed it almost as much as he did, I think. After the movie, he wanted to come see what my computer was like... Yes, he's a gamer.
He was impressed with the computer. A little jealous, too, methinks. Likes my taste in music, as well. We sat in here talking about all sorts of things, and ended up having yet more fun. The discussion inevitably turned to sex, and he told me he wasn't very experienced, and had only done it in the missionary position. I changed that for him. He got a little girl-on-top action, then we switched around to missionary. His inexperience did show through, though. I think I should make it a personal mission to change that. I finished him off by sucking him off (again!!!), and he went back to playing on my computer.
I, of course, didn't bother to put any clothing on, because nakedness happens to be my favorite state, which is likely why he requested one more time. I sucked his cock one last time, at which point it was time for him to go (3am, and he lives with his family yet...), so off he went, intentionally leaving his dvd's behind. He asked if we could do this another time, and I told him it was fairly likely, but I couldn't make any promises.
Well, that was a fun night. I may have to repeat it some day, but for now, I must go back home, as it's spring break, and I don't want to stay here in the city any longer. I'm heading back to my guy, where I can get as much sex as I can con him into giving me. At this point, I want it so bad I can barely type. It's going to be a long drive home.
Comments? Go ahead! Leave em! I love reading em!

1 comment:

Jason said...

Yay, I have to say that I just love reading about your exploits. But, I'm sure you knew that already. ;-)

Six times? My god, does he have some stamina.

I also have to agree that being naked at home is quite comfy. I did that most of Saturday, had the house to myself and all.