Friday, December 15, 2006

*Yawn*

Well, it's been a while since I last posted. Not been doing much, done a lot of reading recently and that's about it. School is getting crazy... Exams next week. I have four: two theoretical and two practical. The one practical should be fairly easy. The rest of the exams... Well, let's just say that I'm going to be studying from now till the exams themselves. We also have two big assignments due for next week. One I'm almost done, the other, our class is having a lot of trouble with. No surprise there.
Oh well. Went out to the bar tonight (after all, it is Thursday!). Started at Houston's, then got a text message from Nadine saying we should go to the 40, so we went. The 40 had a hypnotist in. It was kind of funny, but all stuff I'd seen before. Saw Reub and Myles at Houston's, and ended up giving Myles a ride to the 40. Didn't drink tonight. Kind of lost interest for whatever reason. When we were thinking about leaving the 40 after the show, we were standing fairly close to the doors, and the guy watching the doors was checking me out. Pretty good looking, I'd give him... an 8.5/10. Not exactly my type, or he would've definitely scored higher. On the way out the door, we made eye contact and he winked at me. Cute.
Would likely have went and talked to him, but Michelle and Paul wanted to go home. Spoilsports. I wanted to go back to Houston's till close, because we still had at least another hour and a half. Wanted to have a couple drinks to put me to sleep, because I've been drinking coke all night and am now wide awake, even if it is 2:30AM. Just think, right now we could still be at the bar! Wish Gowan had a cell phone. I think that he and Marr (guy in our class) went back over to Houston's, but I don't know Marr's cell number, so I couldn't find out if they went there. If they had and I knew it, I would have gone with them. Maybe crashed on Gowan's couch. Still don't want to go to bed, but I suppose I should so that I will be at least somewhat awake tomorrow morning.
I hate party poopers. When my roommate is out drinking and I'm with her, I go wherever she goes, no matter how tired I am. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work both ways. I won't be able to go out and have fun till after Christmas break now, Pete is coming here tomorrow some time, so I won't be able to go out then, or at all this weekend, and apparently he and his brother are both going to be in town around Wednesday next week, so they'll likely still be here Thursday, and I plan to go home Friday, and Pete doesn't seem to like me having fun with the guys. If he weren't going to be around, I think I'd hang out with Gowan. He's always doing something, and I know I've got a couch to sleep on if I can't make it home. Oh well. Kind of sleepy now, I know my body is totally exhausted, I haven't slept more than 6 hours per night in like two weeks... Ugh. And I know this next week will be hell. Wish me luck. I'll need it.

No comments: