Friday, December 01, 2006

Last night...

Well, last night was Thursday night, and we all know what that means. Certainly wasn't the most fun night, by any means. Had a couple of creeps I didn't like the look of bothering me. Naturally, none of my guy friends where there last night. I did, however, spot Patrick, a guy I kind of knew back home. He's big, tall, and most certainly a military type. He was hanging out with a couple of his big military friends, so I made some new friends and stayed with them most of the night. Nobody bothered me when I was with them, that's for sure.
We had a hard time getting a pool table. One of the tables wasn't working, and the other three had people who could actually play pool at them, and those guys stayed at their own tables almost all night. Got on a pool table at like 1am, so we only had half an hour to play. I wasn't playing very good once again, but Paul was worse. He lost for us twice in one game. Oh well. Maybe I can find someone to play with me at lunch time.
Saw Nadine at Houston's. Later on, Myles and Cutler were there. Cutler was in pretty bad shape by the looks of him... Myles not a whole lot better. Neither of them are in class today. Go figure. Guess Nadine's not here either. Oh well. Their loss. I need to find someone else willing to play pool, I think Rudi has dropped this course, or else he's away once again, and Cutler is never around either. It makes for a very dull lunch. I have to sit in the classroom some days and just entertain myself with solitaire or something. It sucks.
Anyways, it's our breaktime in class. Time for me to go get breakfast.

No comments: