Wednesday, November 08, 2006

*sigh*

Last night I never got home. Ended up sleeping in Reub's bed, lol... No, I didn't do anything. I actually fell asleep totally accidentally. Got woken up at 6:30AM. At least Reub woke me up, otherwise I would've been really late for school. Only 50% of our class even showed up today. When you've only got about 15 people in a class, that's really bad... A bunch of lazy bones, if you ask me.
Well, I'm going to go see Flushed Away in about 15 minutes... Looks funny, I'll fill you in and give my recommendation when I get around to it. It's just gonna be Rudi and I, because Cutler is working, in fact, everyone is busy. Oh well. Should be interesting.
Not sure whether or not I'll be going to the bar tomorrow night. I've decided that drinking is overrated. I'm thinking I'm gonna be DD, because I just have no desire to be drunk anymore. Oh well. I've had my crazy college kid stint, I suppose.

Well, Jason, I'll give you this much... I still haven't found one that compares in size. Sooner or later I'll actually tell you, I suppose.

No comments: