Friday, November 03, 2006

Bear Crawl Clarified

Well, I promised I'd tell you about the bear crawl... Well, that one night... The one involving Reuben... You know what I'm talking about... Anyways, when we got back to Myles' that night, Hall was pretty ill, and was in the bathroom for quite some time... When he came out, he crawled. When Reuben saw him, he said "Here he comes!", and Hall's reply was "guhhhherhhh...", or something to that effect... Basically some kind of growl/grunt thing... And from then on, it's been known as the bear crawl... And no, he will never live it down.

So whenever I mention the bear crawl, you'll understand what I'm talking about... And I got some photos uploaded to photobucket...



Here's me and my roommate's boyfriend's little brother...

And here's me in my hat and my roommate...


And...

Roommate, her boyfriend, and his brother.

Yea... We had fun that night... I stole the roommie's bf's brother's hat, lol... Anyways, I'll go away now, that was a lot of work, lol... Some day, when I get a digital camera, I'll post a lot more pictures... But that could be a while in a future...

No comments: