Friday, November 10, 2006

morning...

Well, it's 3:19 AM, and we just got back from the bar a few minutes ago. It was quite an interesting night. Seeing as I was driving, I only spent a few dollars. I was doing terribly at pool, so I only played like 5 games. Jared was there. Yes, Jared from my very early posts. He was drinking, after two months of no alcohol. I just realized I have his smokes. Oops. Sweet, anyone want half a pack of Player's Light?
I was actually out on the dance floor for once. Did some dirty dancing with a hot guy from here in town. Daniel I think his name was... He's a cook at the Double Decker. He tried so very hard to get my number. He's about the same height as me too... Maybe two inches taller than me, if that. With my heels on, I was actually taller than him! Totally worth looking at, if you ask me... Even if I'm normally attracted to the taller guys.
Anyways, on with the story. So where was I? Ah, yes. Jared. Well, I talked to him a few times throughout the night, and his friends found me pretty hot... At the end, when they'd turned off the music and turned on the lights, I went and talked to him, asked if he was getting laid tonight, then made fun of him for not being successful. Ya know, he kissed me so many times... It's funny. When he's drunk, he has a bad habit of kissing me on the top of my head, or, when he's feeling brave, on the cheek. Tonight was no exception. He kept trying to get me to his friend's place with him, because a few of them were gonna keep drinking. If I were single...
One thing he always asks me when he's drunk is if I want it. For that matter, his brother does the same... Man, he was real touchy-feely tonight. Kept his arm around me most of the time I was talking to him. When we were waiting for our jackets, he kept grabbing my ass... Then tried to get me to grab him... All I said was nice try. Yet another reason to wish I were single... But no. It's nice to have the security of a bf too. Some black guy tried to get me to give him and his friend a ride home... Outside, when I was warming my car up to leave, Jared and his pals came up and were talking with me... Jared scared poor Paul, made him think that he wanted to fight. It was pretty funny. I feel kinda bad for ending up with his smokes, not that he needs them, but I have absolutely no use for them. Oh well. Bargaining chips, I suppose.
Anyways, I'm drifting off here, so I guess I should go to bed. Tonight is going to be hard to be miserable, though. So... Deprived... If I weren't going to be seeing Pete tomorrow, I would have quite possibly taken Jared up on his offer... It's that bad. I was even considering it briefly. Anyways. I'm going to bed. I've spent so much time staring off into space... It's like 3:55 now!

No comments: