Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Parachute Marked "Spare Engine Parts"

Remember, children, if you're a kid, you shouldn't read this stuff. Not like my warnings will make a difference, anyways.

____________________________

Well, yesterday I promised I'd follow up on what I said about hot guy (Matt) and what naughty thing I did. You'll soon understand why I said I should feel guilty but actually don't. It all started with me deciding to go to town. I needed to get the keys for the apartment copied so my roommate would have a set. So off I headed.

Now, the last time I talked to Matt, he said that if we met on the road, he'd call and maybe we'd talk. We'd been doing that a lot lately, every time we met, if his girlfriend wasn't around to glare at him. We're quite frank with each other, and talk about stuff we wouldn't normally talk about. Like our sex lives. Or what passes for such, anyways. Well, we met on the road, and he called me. We decided talking on the side of a busy highway was no fun and more than a little dangerous, so he suggested meeting in the old farm yard his parents own, which was only about a 1/4 mile away. So we met. And got talking.

This is where something happened that I should most certainly regret. Well, we were talking about something or other, and somehow got onto the topic of size. He said he'd only been "with" two girls, and wasn't very confident about his size. He asked if I'd take a look, and give my honest opinion. I figured, what could be the harm here, right? He's a friend, and there was no one there to spread nasty rumours about us again like there is almost every time we are seen in one another's presence. Well, next thing I know, I've got him against my car and something in my mouth that shouldn't be there. Couldn't help myself.

Seriously, he's got one amazing body. I guess I must be pretty good at what I do, because he came in no time at all. Most certainly under a minute. Well, either that, or his woman doesn't take very good care of him. My opinion is, if you're in that serious a relationship, you should be having sex once a day. At least. Too bad my boyfriend doesn't agree. But anyways, he had complimented me on my body before this happened, and complimented my skill now. Said my boyfriend was one lucky guy. We decided to never speak of this again, promised and shook on it. Oops. My big mouth. Oh well, you guys won't tell, right? Now you see why I should feel guilty. I've got a loving boyfriend and I'm just not happy with him... But I did give him some special treatment when he got home from work that night. It's just much harder for me to get him to cum. Like I could work on him for 20 minutes and nothing. It gets to be a bit much, if you know what I mean.

Well, I've told you now. You probably think me a terrible person. You have to remember, my guy doesn't exactly have the same sex drive as I do, he doesn't want it every day, whereas I do. I'm like a junkie, gotta have my fix or I'm fidgety and distracted all the time. And my guy is gone for the next week. Possibly two. I hate it when he leaves. Maybe tomorrow I'll go into town to do some shopping before I move. Maybe I'll see Matt along the way. Who knows. I'll likely be back soon. Maybe with some more juicy stuff. And the title was psyco's idea. Thanks a bunch! Check back soon, all my faithful readers.

No comments: