Sunday, April 29, 2007

*sigh*

Sorry I haven't been posting lately, things have gotten a little hectic. It's exam time again. I have put so many hours into studying for one class that I can't think straight. I've already failed the final (I only needed one more mark to pass), and on the rewrite I have to get at least 80% to pass, it was originally 70%. I doubt it'll happen.
I'm burnt out, exhausted, and just don't give a fuck anymore. This is one class I just don't get, and it's the most frustrating thing in the world. I've been truly trying, but not actually getting anywhere. Looks like I'll be taking this class again next year. Three out of eight people in my class failed, so I guess I shouldn't feel so bad, but I've never failed at anything I've tried to do before.
I give up. I'm doing a quick review tonight before bed, and some more studying in the morning, but I doubt it will help. I've got the rewrite and a different exam tomorrow. I'm just lucky that the other exam should be ridiculously easy. Not even going to review for it.
Apparently back at the hatchery they really miss me. The boyfriend's mum is doing what I was doing last year. She worked there before I did, but I guess I basically filled in for her when she didn't want to do it anymore. The season has been really slow for them, a lot of the regular customers got flooded out this spring and can't have chicks this year.
However, I'll likely have a job with them when I finish school, I'll be just in time for cleanup. It'll only be for about two weeks, but it's enough to get me rent money for July. I'm hoping for a fair bit of birthday money, because otherwise I have no money for rent for the month of June. I don't even have enough for my rent and cell phone bills next month. I'll be about $10 or $20 short. Donations appreciated.
Time to go back and try to get some more studying done. Hopefully my next post will be better, and perhaps I'll get back to some creative writing soon. I have the ideas, but am truly not caring enough to write them right now.

No comments: