Thursday, April 05, 2007

...

Well, after some not-so-delicate hints, Paul has cleaned up his crap a bit. He's also funded some of our food.
I've borrowed my dad's camera, and I plan to take it with me tomorrow night (my cousin and I are going out again). I'll post pictures if they ever get taken. In the meantime, here's a couple of jokes to entertain you.

What's the difference between your wife and your job?
After five years your job will still suck.

If the Dove is the bird of peace, what is the bird of true love?
The Swallow.

How is a woman like a computer?
You don't really appreciate them until they go down on you.

What's the difference between Love, True Love, and Insanity?
Spit, Swallow, and Gargle.

What do you call a woman who can suck an orange through a hose?
Darling.

1 comment:

Jason said...

LMAO!!! Those are great! :-D