Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Oh dear.

Well, here I am, procrastinating when I should be doing homework. That's nothing unusual.
Upstairs they've got a wii till Friday. It's so funny watching ppl play that thing. Pete is supposed to be leaving tomorrow, but we'll see how that goes.
Hmm. I honestly don't know what to do with myself. I'm more than a little untrustworthy. Funniest thing is, Pete is always accusing me of cheating on him, in jest, because it has always gotten a reaction out of me, even well before I had even considered doing such a thing. Know what I say sometimes? I admit to it. He just obviously doesn't believe me. Oh well.
So... Andrew winked at me while I was upstairs earlier. Last time I talked to him we didn't say much, but I saw him at his workplace yesterday when I was with the bf... Then this. I don't know what's going on there. Maybe next time I'm alone with him I'll find out if he's gone and bragged to his brother, as it's a typical male thing to do that, and I wouldn't be surprised if he has. It's just a matter of getting him alone... And not that kind of alone. Just to talk. Find out what's going on there, and see how many people know about my... Indiscretion.
Still can't believe I did it, though. The bf is being better than he usually is. I get pretty much whatever I want whenever I want. It's weird. Maybe he's been busy on the side and feels guilty about it, or maybe I'm just becoming paranoid now. He's found himself a job as an apprentice welder back home, so I won't be seeing him much if at all till spring break. Lovely. Not a good thing with me. Who knows what stupid things I'll do with him gone from me for so long. Well, I suppose you'll find out. I'll be sure to post soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.