Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Big 40

Well, it's official, I now have 40 posts. Yay for me. In honour of this occaision, I've decided to actually write something interesting. Many of you are very bored of what I've been posting lately, I'm sure. Well, now you can read something that is interesting, at least to some. Hooray.
Well, last night was Ukranian New Year's Eve. Guess that would put today as the first day of the new year. The guys upstairs were planning on drinking, because none of them worked today, and they invited me. Of course, I accepted, everyone knows I have a hard time refusing people. Well, we didn't actually end up drinking a whole lot, they had a friend over, and some of us watched tv (hockey, football, then movies). Ended up watching movies till way too early.
Now I had drank some whiskey (no, not that much!), only a little bit. The friend that came over fell asleep during the second last movie, before that point it was just him, Andrew, and I left. Now, they've got a big couch, the kind that's like two couches and sits in the corner. Andrew and I had been sitting on one section all day, and this other guy the other. I'm sure my more faithful readers can see where this is going already. *Sigh* I'm so predictable.
Well, for the ease of watching tv, Andrew ended up kind of leaning over onto my cusion I was sitting on, because that part of the couch is at 90 degree angle from the tv. This in itself was innocent enough, and I hadn't really thought any of it (okay, you know me too well. Hadn't had sex in over a week and all that, of course being close to any good looking male is a bad idea at that time...). Anyways. Yea. At some point I went downstairs to my room and grabbed a blanket, because it was cold upstairs. Stole Andrew's pillow from his room so I could lay back as well. That must've been during a movie break.
When Andrew and I had been just sitting beside eachother, he had been touching me "accidently", finding out if I'd flip on him if he actually made a pass, I suppose. Me, being starved as I was, did nothing. Well, when I had my blanket and pillow, I used Andrew's legs as a foot rest (the guy's 6ft, makes it quite easy). When I put my feet up on him, he put his hand on my thigh. Yea. See? Told you you'd figure out where this was going.
Well, this was more like what I wanted. Had just enough whiskey in me to make me braver (or stupider), but not enough to impair my already screwed judgement. I let him get away with it, and he eventually got a little braver, moving his hands, etc., but staying in more or less "safe" zones. Doubtless the fact he'd heard I had a bf stopped him from being bolder. Well, by the time that movie was over, his friend had fallen asleep on the other part of the couch. Andrew put another movie in, and we more or less curled up together, ended up in the "spooning" position, sharing the pillow and blanket.
Why is it that blankets make guys feel bolder? I guess it kind of makes sense... Kind of. Well, eventually some groping started going on, then, before I'd even thought about it, we were making out. Stupid me again. Man, these posts always end up being really long. Well, things started escalating (go figure!), so Andrew suggested moving to his room. After all, his friend was right there... Heh.
Now, at this point I should've gone downstairs to my room and gone to bed, but when do I ever do what I should? I, being me, followed him. Found another man that knows what to do with his fingers, that's for sure. That is never a good sign in itself. Well, all I can say at this point is at least we didn't end up doing the deed. However, I did make him cum. According to his reaction, another satisfied customer. Yet another whose cock I could deep throat successfully.
Well, I gotta get going. Using his computer right now. He just doesn't know what I'm doing... Heh. The bf showed up today. That was a big suprise. I wasn't expecting him for at least another week. Oh well. I'm not complaining. Last night was little relief for me, but when Pete showed up... I'm sure you can guess. Well, going to go to bed now. Got school in the morning, and I'm exhausted. Have fun.

1 comment:

Jason said...

"According to his reaction, another satisfied customer."

Sounds like somebody has been having a bit too much fun. ;-)