Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy birthday to me...

Well, today's my birthday. 21. Time flies. Got some bad news last night. Drank a bit yesterday. Skipped school today, and plan on doing the same tomorrow, and possibly Friday. Probably going to go up and visit mom tomorrow. It's a 3 hour drive, but I have some money that my dad lent me so I'll be able to afford the gas.
What happened to my mom is that she had a miscarriage and almost bled to death. I'm not sure how long she's been hospitalized, but I'll find out tomorrow I guess. She's got a boyfriend up there that didn't even think to contact us, so it shows how much of a winner he is. Since she's been going out with him, she's basically dropped off the map. The last time I talked to her was a month ago. Then I got a call from her last night. We've never been close, but she's still my mother. Even her sister hadn't heard from her at all in ages. I'm just hoping she learns from this experience and stops trying to have kids. Out of the four she's had, she almost died having two of us. I'm just worried that we'll completely lose her next time.
What a birthday. Without fail, every birthday has been bad for me for as long as I can remember. Something always happens. Trying to stay positive, though. I have at least one friend that I plan to have fun with tonight. I'll update you later.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sorry I missed the actual day. Hope you had fun.

Teralee said...

Don't worry bout having missed the actual day. I had lots of fun. *Might* post about it later.